As you may know, in the UK it is currently half term! This means many people may be going away for a little holiday and so I thought I'd share some of my 'travel essentials' that have in my carry on bag.
I don't usually go on long journeys or use planes when my family and I go holiday, we drive and stay somewhere in England. Because of this, I have written this post for the more car-based travellers. *That didn't make any sense*.
For my bag, I am using my school backpack as it is very big and I will be able to use it on holiday. I also like using a backpack as I just put it on my back and still use my hands.
I am going to *try* to just list most of these items as all of them are pretty much self-explanatory, and I do tend to go on a bit in my blog posts.
- Something to keep me warm ~ yep. Even though its April now *where has the year gone?* it can still be quite cold, so I like having something I can use to keep me wam *yes, wam*. Also, its good to have something to pull over yourself when you go to sleep. *If you say you don't sleep on long journeys, well, I'm impressed*.
- Headphones and Earbuds ~ I like to bring both, headphones are more comfortable sometimes but sometimes earbuds are more useful when your family are trying to talk to you every second of the journey until you pretend to be asleep, please tell me you do this too.
- Phone (fully charged, obvs) and Charger ~ self explanatory
- Camera (and a truck full of batteries) ~ blogger probs, drains batteries like nobody's business.
- Water and Snacks ~ I don't care what food, its usually some form of sweets *honesty is the best policy*
- Notebook and Pens
- Sunglasses ~ I probably will never wear them, but its good to be prepared!
- Purse (with money) ~ I don't know why I put 'with money', who would just bring an empty purse?
- Mints ~ I like these more than chewing gum, as you don't have to worry about where you are going to put it when you're done.
- Lip Balm ~ I have chosen my Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
- The Lipstick I Was Wearing That Day ~ My Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in 207
- Hand Gel
- Paracetamol ~ Headaches, travel sickness, generally just good to have.
- Nail File ~ My nails are awful, they'll just chip and be sharp, so I like having one of these with me.
- Compact Mirror
- Body Spray ~ After being sat in the car for ages, let's be honest, you're probably not going to smell that great.
- Hair Bobbles and A Small Brush
Well I think that's everything! Leave your a travel essential of yours in the comment section below!