Friday, 8 April 2016

Day In The Life ~ Little Mix Concert 2016

As you probably know, I went to see Little Mix on the 26th of March and I have already posted a GRWM for the concert, with all my make up and outfit as well as my cousin's! So click here if you'd like to read it.
Today, I want t0 talk you through the journey and all the stuff I did on the day, and maybe the day after the Little Mix concert.

I went to go and see the concert near where some of my family live, which is about 2 hours *if not more* away from me, so in order to get there, I had to go on 2 trains. This might not seem like a big deal to some of you, but I'd never been on a train before, I know, DEPRIVED *joking*.

At the first stop, we had a little 'lay over' for about 20/30 minutes, so we went to Starbucks. Around me, we don't have a Starbucks *I think the closest is about 1 and 1/2 away*, so it was a bit of a treat! I ordered what I usually have, a Caramel Cream Frappucino *without coffee, I'm not a fan of coffee* and a pain au choclat, as I was rushing to get out the house and missed breakfast (bad Charlotte).

Once mum and I arrived at the train station (at the end of our journey), we were met on the platform by my lovely Auntie and little cousins *the youngest ran at me*. It was quite busy when we got there, as it was lunchtime, there were a few other trains in and other people were being picked up. Once we'd left the car park, we decided to go out for lunch.
After lunch, my cousins and I had a little selfie session *what else are you supposed to do in the car?* whilst listening to the Little Mix Get Weird album *obviously* and then a bit of Adele. I'd been in their house for less than 5 minutes when I'd been taken *nae, dragged* up the stairs by the youngest for a 'tour' of their house. I agreed to this, even though I've been before, because the eldest had her room re-decorated *may I say it is beautiful, by the way* and the youngest has had some colour changing LED lights put under her cabin bed-thing. (She nearly blinded me with them, as she didn't warn me about how bright they were, or told me where they were).
After the 'tour', I'd been in the house less than 15 minutes when the ladies had put Mario Kart 8 on, on their Wii, and I was sat in their lounge with a controller in my hands.


6th, not bad..... okay, its pretty bad. I used to really good at Mario Kart! I don't know what's happened!
After a little while, we decided it would be a good idea to start getting ready for thee concert! If you'd like to see what my cousin and I wore and our make up, I have written a GRWM ~ Little Mix Get Weird Tour which you can go and have a read of if you like <3
The youngest of the ladies didn't go to the concert, but she asked me to do her make up, and I couldn't say no to her little face!
We set off a little while later, with some food packed in the car for our tea. And, of course, we listened to Get Weird in the car. Then, while we were in the car, rain came down really quickly for about 40 seconds and we couldn't see anything at all out of any of the windows! I'm not joking! We were on a motorway and nobody could see out of their windows, it was that fast and heavy!
Soon, we arrived at the arena and the concert began! First on was a group called 'JAGMAC' who I thought were really good! Next, was Nathan Sykes and he was incredible as well! Then, Little Mix were on and they were, well, I don't think I know the right words! They performed songs from all of their albums and did a mash up thing, which was amazing!


After the concert, I bought a wristband and a program from their stand, and my cousin got a key ring and a program.
When we finally got back to our car, we were sat in it waiting for about an hour and a half, whilst the multi-storey car park was emptying. We were on level 6, so it took us ages to get out and my little cousin and I fell asleep after about 15 minutes of leaving it. By the time we got back to my Auntie's house, it was about quarter past midnight so we were all very tired.
The Next Day
The next morning, I was awoken by one of the ladies, I can't remember which, I think it was the youngest, not sure. Cousins, can you remember?

I got ready, my mum basically broke their bathroom (sorry, btw), and then I went downstairs for breakfast. We had a sort of speedy breakfast, as we had to get to the train station quickly. The train station we went to is very photogenic.

My mum and I had to get 2 trains, but because the first train was 5 minutes behind, meaning we only had 4 minutes to go under ground to the other side of the station, and we missed the second train! We had to wait for 2 HOURS until the next train! Eventually, we got on the next train and got home.
That's it for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading this! If you'd like me to write more posts like this, let me know!
Parle bientot,
Charlotte <3


  1. Great post, when I went on the train back from my holidays it wasn't going to our training station because of wire works! Sounds like you had a great time and I am so jealous!

    1. Thank you xx Oh no! Haha, thank you <3

  2. Sounds like you had an amazing time! I'm going to a concert next week and I am so excited xx

  3. These photos are amazing Charlotte! So glad j can imagine everything especially the tour as I went myself haha! Lovely post as per usual xx

  4. Sounds like you had a really good time! I went to see 5 Seconds of Summer yesterday but luckily it was only 30 minutes away :) xx

    1. Ooh, I hope you had a great time too! xx

  5. Hey, Charlotte!
    Only just found out you had a blog, it's so cool to find someone with the same music tste as me! I went to see Little Mix in Sheffield on April 2nd, and back in May 2014 for the Salute Tour. I hope you had an amazing time, just as I did xo