Hiya darlings, I'm Sara from over at herelectricocean.blogspot.co.
uk, and I am really excited to be writing today's post for the lovely Charlotte! Today I thought I'd post a fun, airy post about some of the #firstworld blogger problems that I'm pretty sure you'll all be able to relate to. Let me know what your thoughts are, and if I've missed any out please feel free to add them in the comments section!
Hiya darlings. Today I thought I'd post a fun, airy post about some of the #firstworld blogger problems that I'm pretty sure you'll all be able to relate to. Let me know what your thoughts are, and if I've missed any out please feel free to add them in the comments section!
1. When it's always TOO DARK TO TAKE PICTURES
2. And when the lighting is perfect, you rush to grab your camera, and there's no battery left...
3. So you look for a stock photo for your next post, but end up getting to carried away, and download/purchase a mini haul of them
4. And you realise you have like no storage left
5. So you go out to town for one thing and end up spending £70 because you need new props anyway, and there was a 'sale'
6. But then you have to try and justify it to a non-blogger and they don't understand why you're buying 'props' for your flatlays
7. And all your friends seem to assume that your blog is some kind of secret diary for everyone to read
8. So you try and make some blogger friends, but they all seem to be based on the other side of the country- or world
9. When your computer crashes- just after you've finished writing out a super long post
10. So you go onto instagram, and have instant envy of every blogger you follow because they have the brand new 'it' book
11. And you realise that you hardly ever get sent anything compared to the bloggers you read
12. Then you start criticising your blog so much you wonder if your blog is even worth running
13. So you write a post about blogger blues for the 20425247025th time
14. And get like no comments, because everyone's heard it before- if not from you, then from someone else going through the exact same thing
15. So you stay up all night googling how to maximise views and comments for your next post, and so the cycle continues.
I hope you enjoyed this guest post by the lovely Sara from Her Electric Ocean! be sure to check out her blog with that link and leave one of your biggest blogger problems below! Also, can we just take a moment Sara's amazing photography and the fact that they are the best photos that have even been on this blog and that will most likely ever be.