Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award! I am so grateful and happy to be nominated for this! I was nominated by the lovely Amy from Living With ME.
The award goes to bloggers who having been blogging for less than 2 years and less than 1000 followers.
If you have been nominated, the Rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog, in your blog.
- Display an image of the award in your blog.
- Answer 11 questions that are asked of you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next.
- Ask these bloggers 11 new questions that you provide.
- List these same rules in your own blog.
- Inform those people who you nominated, that they were nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.
My answers to Amy's questions:
- What made you start your blog?
I'm so happy I started blogging as I have learnt loads already and I can't wait to learn more!
- Have you had anything life-changing happen to you?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- How do you like to relax?
- What do you like to do at the weekends?
- What is your dream job?
I haven't thought about this that much to be honest. I think I'd like to do this or YouTube for a career. I know its very hard, but I could at least say I've tried! I watch how many incredible opportunities the 'internet famous' have and I'd love to d that! I know I definitely have a long way to go, but everyone starts somewhere! I don't think this would be a career I could tell the advisor or my form tutor though!
- If you could have a special skill, what would it be?
- What is your earliest memory?
I remember seeing my tiny *he was VERY small* little sibling lying in a cot with tubes coming out of him, wearing a little hat and a tiny hospital band. On a happier note, he did survive *thank God* and grew up to be a very good singer (a very proud sister, I am) and extremely irritating, ah siblings!
- What made you smile this week?
- Rejects (feat. danisnotonfire) ~ TomSka (I've watched this sooooo many times)
- How to Make Me Tea ~ Dodie Clark (doddlevloggle) (I love Dodie. And tea)
- Internet Support Group 7 ~ danisnotonfire (this was uploaded like half an hour ago)
- Liza Koshy (Her entire channel)
- On the 15th March I hit 4000 page views on this blog!
- Being nominated for this award! *Thank you Amy!*
My Nominations :
- How did you choose your blog's name?
- What are three things you couldn't live without?
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
- Did you have a childhood celebrity crush? If so, who?
- What is your favourite blog post you've written? (Leave me a link!)
- What is one memory you never want to forget?
- Are you a lover of lists and planning, like myself?
- Burger King or McDonalds? If neither, where?
- What is your favourite film and why?
- What is you guiltiest pleasure?
- Did you have imaginary friends when you were little? What did they 'look' like? What were their names? What characteristics did they have? Did you blame them for things you did?
I hope you liked this post and that you have learned a little bit more about me!