Ah Valentine's Day. Don't ya just love it? Yeah, well today I thought I'd share my Top 3 On-Screen Couples/Relationships. Most of these are more 'modern' couples from TV and movies. In the spirit of Valentine's day, I will probably spend the day watching these movies/episodes, as I have nothing else better to be doing! I am going to write it from 3rd to 1st, let's get started!
3. Ezria (Ezra Fitz and Aria Montgomery) - Pretty Little Liars
2. Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters - The Fault in Our Stars
I just love it. ALL OF IT. The Stare-Off. Its a metaphor. Okay, Okay. The Dutch Picnic. The swing set. Gus' First Time on a Plane. Amsterdam. The bench *above*. Everything. They were very close to getting to first, but ....
1. Gabriella and Troy - High School Musical
Can we just.
- Everyone wants someone to look at them like Troy looks at Gabriella
- The New Years' Eve Duet
- Breaking Free
- Gabriella absolutely SLAYING Troy when he thinks she can't play basketball *honestly, this is one of the few things I aspire too in life*
- The Treehouse
- High School Musical 1
- High School Musical 2
- High School Musical 3
- The Rooftop
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this quick little post and leave your favourite on-screen couple in the comments below!