I thought today I would share some random things about me in the '25 Facts About Me' tag! I hope you like it!
- My first language is English and I am currently studying French and Mandarin Chinese, at GCSE.
- I am not allergic to anything at all, that I know of.
- I hate spicy food. I can manage a Chicken Tikka, but that's about it.
- The first foreign country I ever went to was Belgium and I went to Gent. When we went, it was a beautiful day, very hot, apparently very rare for Belgium, according to our tour guide!
- I love dancing and I have been doing it since I was 2 and a 1/2.
- When I was younger, I really wanted to be an author or a primary school teacher.
- My favourite school subjects are history and French. You may have guessed I like French from, you know, my blog's name and opening word, but I really love learning about the past. Some people think its a bit weird, but I like knowing how the world we live in today was shaped.
- On the bus to and from school, I am very anti-social. I put my earphones in and end up practically ignoring everyone around me. I think it is because in the morning, I'm too tired to talk and then after school, I have the same problem.
- I lost my first tooth when I was 4 or 5. I was at primary school and I think it fell out while I was playing or something. To this day, I still do not know what happened to my tooth!
- I have two lucky numbers, 3 and 7.
- I only grow taller in the spring. Its weird, but its exactly the same for my sibling.
- I worry A LOT. I worry about a lot of things, a lot of the time. I get it from my mum, ah genes.
- When I was 10, my sibling and I got lost at Alton Towers within 10 minutes of being there. I won't tell you to much about it, but if you are interested, let me know!
- Whenever I travel for long journeys in the car, I sleep really weirdly. Either I have my elbow on the arm rest and balance my head on my hand or, with my head in the gap between my seat and the seat next to me.
- My laptop's screensaver is a photo I took of the Fjords in Norway. They are very pretty and I REALLY want to go back.
- I am not overly sporty, but my favourite sports are dancing, rounders and tennis.
- Little Mix is my favourite band and I am going to see them at a concert soon and I can't wait *screams internally, so not to alert family members*.
- I have never watched a horror film and I don't plan on doing so. Ever. PLL can be scary enough sometimes *shudders*.
- My favourite TV show/movie 'genre' is comedy. Some of my favourite comedians are Russell Howard and Michael McIntyre and I love TV shows like Mock The Week and Miranda *weeps as Miranda is no longer on TV* *Stops crying as she remembers she has series 1-3 on DVD*.
- I have very strong beliefs in gender equality, feminism and equality in general.
- I really like long car journeys as it means I can sit and listen to music for ages.
- If I had to chose between Burger King and McDonalds, I would chose Burger King. *Ducks to shelter the items being thrown at her*. I will tell you for why. I like McDonalds chicken nuggets, but overall I prefer Burger King's burgers and chips. Sorry.
- In year 7, I was on the netball team (mainly playing Goal Shooter) and the rounders team.
- I began my blog on 28th July 2015.
- Finally, I have always sat on the left side of the car, ever since I was little. I don't know if you and your family do/did this, but me and my sibling always sit on certain side of the car. I sit behind the passenger and they sit behind the driver. (Unless only one of our parents is with us, in which case, I usually get to the car first, so I sit in the passenger seat. *sighs* I'm such a child).
Charlotte from Charlotte Crowder
Izzy from The Pastel Style
Bethan from Bepbeee