Happy New Year! I hope you like my little 're-design' of my blog! New Year, new look! I was just trying to change it back, as it was Christmassy last month, and I got a bit carried away. I have added some of my most popular blog posts to the sidebar and updated my 'About Me' page. Yesterday I posted my New Years' Resolutions for 2016. So if you haven't read those yet, go and check them out after you've read this!
To kick off 2016, I thought I'd share my Goals for 2016! They are in the picture below, but I have explained them in a bit more detail below.
|My 2016 Goals ft. TABINOF|
- Hit 1200 Instagram Followers - At the time of me writing this, I have 813, 803 of those we got between July 28th and New Year's Eve. So that's 387 by December 31st 2016. If your not following me already, I'm @vieaveccharlotte.
- Hit 120 Twitter Followers - I currently have 68 twitter followers, that's 52 until 120. It may seem a little steep, but I think we could do it! I'm @vieavecchar.
- Get 50 Followers on Bloglovin' - I have 7 at the minute, and I've had 7 for a while. This is quite a big goal, ah well! You can click the button on the sidebar to follow me if you want to!
- Reach 3000 Total Page Views - At the minute I have had 1667 page views, since I started at the end of July. Once again, seems a bit steep, but a girl needs to dream big doesn't she?
- Make Some Blogger/Internet Friends - This was one of my New Years' Resolutions and I'd think it'd be quite fun. So if anyone reading is a blogger and would like to maybe do a collab post, look at Contact tab at the top of my blog!
- Stay Positive - This will be very difficult, but I've got to try! Last year, I was feeling a bit negative, so this year I am going to try and think positively. Last year, some people made me a teeny weeny bit upset, but this year I will not be fazed by anybody or anything. *She says doubting herself already*.
- Be Kind to Everyone - Like number 6, it will be difficult. But I'm going to try!
- Write At Least 100 Blog Posts - That's 8 and a bit every month! I do have a few ideas written in my notebook. If you have any ideas for me leave them in the comments, Instagram or tweet me!
- Take Better Photos for My Blog and Instagram - I have been taking my photos on my phone and then uploading them. I want to use my actual camera more (I can now as I got an SD card reader for Christmas) as it takes better photos. I also need to take my photos before they need to go up, I end up taking them when its dark, so I need my bedroom light on, then there's a shadow! Aarrgghhh! That's one thing I don't like about Winter.