#Blogmas2015 Day 8!
I was running out of blog post ideas I could do without making something/pre-planning so I thought I would share some ideas for a Christmas wish list. I don't want you to think I am just listing off what I would like for Christmas, I am writing this because when people ask me what I would like for Christmas, I don't know what to say as I find it really hard to get ideas. Let us begin!
1) Candles - I like asking for candles for Christmas as I probably wouldn't buy them for myself. I especially like Yankee Candles (I'm asking for 'Candy Cane Lane' and 'Christmas Eve').
2) LUSH Christmas Products - I love LUSH's Christmas products. A lot. They have gift sets and the individual items. I am asking for these as I don't have a LUSH shop especially close to me, so I would have to order online. (My favourites are: 'So White', 'Candy Mountain' and 'Luxury LUSH Pud').
3) Body Sprays - I like asking for these as I wouldn't necessarily buy them for myself. This year, I am asking for some from PINK and Hollister seen as they are more expensive.
4) YouTube Merchandise - If you are anything like me (by that I mean you spend at least an hour on YouTube everyday) you will most likely want something from a YouTuber's merchandise. (This year I am asking for things from Tanya Burr's cosmetics range, Zoella Beauty and from the Dan and Phil Shop - as well as some of their books)
5) Something High-end you wouldn't buy for yourself. For example, a Benefit set, or a Soap and Glory make up product or a nail polish set.
I hope you found that helpful and if you have any ideas for me, please let me know in the comments. Also if you have any post requests/ideas for blogmas!