Today is Day 4 of #blogmas! I have seen quite a few of these floating around YouTube and other blogs recently, and I have been planning to do one for a while so, let us begin!
*Can I apologise for the bad photography? It was dark outside when I took them and I had to take them on my phone in order to upload them today*
Little Gifts for Friends
At Boots, they have 3 for 2 on LOADS of things. I absolutely adore the Boots Extracts range, and I bought a lot of my friends' presents are from there. They have loads of different types of gift sets or you can buy full sized versions of their products. All the Boots Extracts range are fair trade and they all smell amazing!
For the Girl Who Likes to Pamper
- LUSH is an obvious choice for this as they have so many amazing products, especially around this time of year.
- If you can't get your hands on LUSH products, Bomb Cosmetics also do loads of Christmas bath bombs etc. They are a little bit cheaper, but very cute.
- Zoella Beauty is also a really nice choice for this as it is not too expensive and there is a really big range of products. I especially love her body scrub and her body lotion. Also, she has released a Christmas range of a lot of really nice products, which and pamper night lover will adore.
(L-R) Zoella Candy Cream Body Lotion, Bomb Cosmetics - Let It Snow (smells like peppermint), Deer Me (smells like hot chocolate) and a Gingerbread one (don't know its name, sorry), Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub
For the Beauty Guru
- Boots have A LOT of products on 3 for 2, including No7 - I bought the lip crayon duo and they are amazing. If you wanted to get a few make up items, then you could buy some of sets they have on offer, as they are all amazing.
- Nail Polish - If you are buying for a girl who adores painting her nails, there a hundreds of shades and brands to chose from. I especially like the Rimmel London 60 seconds nail varnish, MUA nail varnish (£1 each at Superdrug) and the Tanya Burr Cosmetics ones. All have beautiful colours, with a wide range to choose from. Deep reds are perfect for this season.
- Also, Maybelline have released Winter Edition Baby Lips (which I reviewed and swatched in my last post).
For the Interior Designer
- IKEA Skurar pots and plates are all over Instagram and look lovely. They are not very expensive and I am hoping for some for Christmas this year.
- Candles - You can never go wrong with candles. Yankee Candles have a huge Christmas range this year. I have Christmas Cookie and Snowflake Cookie. I am hoping for Candy Cane Lane and Christmas Eve this year, as they all smell incredible. Plus, you can by them in all different sizes. Also, in the picture, there is 'Cinnamon Maple' from Primark (£1) which smells amazing!
You can never go wrong with DIYs
- DIY gifts are amazing to receive and everyone loves them. I will be posting some ideas soon, but in the mean time, Pinterest and YouTube have plenty of ideas.