Recently I have been a little off my game. I have felt like everything is against me and I have felt a little bit depressed. I know a lot of teenagers will say this but school and homework is stressful. I get around 20 homework tasks a week and sometimes I feel as though nothing I do is worth it. So today I thought I would share with you how I calm down/ relax when I get stressed.
- Do things you know you love - i.e. YouTube, reading, TV, sleeping etc.
- Sleep - sometimes the best way to deal with everything is just to sleep on it as it means that you are getting rest and your brain can relax for a while
- Cry - I know this may be a little controversial but, for me, just having a little cry and by getting whatever it is making me upset out of my system, makes me feel better.
- Write a letter - if there is specifically someone or something making me angry or upset, I will sit down and write it/them a letter. In this letter I explain what it/they have done to upset me and how bad it/they have made me feel. Of course, I never send these letters, I keep them in a little box which is hidden away so I don't have to see them. This helps me get everything that is stuck in my head out and I can forget about it.
- Plan - I know this may sound stupid, but by making a plan of when I am going to deal with everything helps me as I know that when I wake up from my sleep or after I have calmed down, I know I can do everything.
Next Sunday I am doing a Q & A so, if you have any questions then you can comment them on the picture on my Instagram with 'Q & A' written across it, you can tweet me (links to Instagram and Twitter are on the sidebar) or you can comment them below or on my 'About Me' page.
Much Love and Parle Bientot,