Bonjour!So in the Land of the Home (England), it is very close to October Half Term, which means, basically a week off school where teachers still give you a mountain of homework to do, as they assume, as teenagers, we have nothing better to do with our lives.
Anyway, after my little rant, it is the time where a lot of people go on holiday. So I thought I would share with you my travel essentials and how I pack. I know there are a lot of families who go on holiday in their country and drive, and most travel videos/posts are for air travel, so mine is specifically for ‘road trips’.
Travel EssentialsFor a bag, I like to bring a backpack, so that I can use it on holiday, it can carry a lot.
1. Fully Charged Phone * nuff said *
2. Earbuds and Headphones – I like to bring both as sometimes, earbuds make my ears hurt if they are in too long. Also, I like to bring headphones are they are better at blocking out the CD your parents play in the car, which is bad about 75% of the time *tell me if I’m wrong*
3. Food and Drink – Now I like to have something like a water bottle and a small bag of sweets or something just in case I get hungry. When we travel, most of the time we get a McDonalds or Burger King or something. Quick question, Burger King or McDonalds? Leave your answer in the comments!
4. Chargers – I know that you can’t use a plug-in charger in the car but I like having mine with me, so that way, I know where it is straight away. You could also take a fully charged portable charger, if you have one.
5. I will have a little ‘make up bag’ in my backpack with things like deodorant, body spray and hair bobbles in it, just in case I have to interact with others.Packing Tips
If you are going away and you are only allowed a small bag/suitcase, then look I have some ideas you might like. There are only a few because they all work well and I couldn’t think of any more.
1. Put your make up / beauty bag inside your journey bag – This way you will save space in your suitcase and you have your make up with you in case you need something whilst travelling.
2. Roll your clothing – I know that if you have watched as many travel videos on YouTube as I have, then you will have heard this many times. But I am repeating it anyway! Rolling your clothes saves space in your bag and keeps them some-what fresher.
3. Plan your outfits – Check the weather forecast and plan what you are going to wear with what on what day. This way you could have loads of different outfits and only be taking 5 items.
I hope you found my ideas helpful *I doubt it*
Parle bientôt,Charlotte <3