Today, I thought I would share my top 5 lip products with you. They are mostly lip balms because I don’t wear a lot of lipstick/lip gloss.
1. Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Coral Crave – I wear this nearly every day as it is not too noticeable, so it is very good for school. Also it is said to ‘repair’ lips, my lips do usually get dry (especially in winter) but, since I have been wearing this a lot, my lips didn’t dry up at all.
2. Clinique Chubby Stick in Curvy Candy – This is quite an expensive product, but it is only my ‘high-end’ make up item and it has lasted me a while. I don't wear it a lot, only for special occasions. I do like this because, buy only using a little bit, it covers well and is a really nice pink colour.
3. Nivea Raspberry Lip Butter – First, the smells amazing. It smells really sweet and fruity and I just love it. I love these (I have the vanilla one too) because they make your lips nice and soft.
4. EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm – I bought this in a pack of five and this one is easily my favourite. It smells amazing, it is a quite strong mint scent. I like this because its round and it is good to quickly put on in a hurry.
5. Seventeen Lip Lustre in Queen of Diamonds (Gloss) – This lip gloss is a beautiful sheer pink colour and it is sparkly. The sparkle doesn’t show up as much on your lips as it does in the bottle, but I still love it. It wasn’t very expensive, definitely less than £8. Unlike some lip glosses, this doesn’t leave your lips feeling sticky.
I hope you enjoyed this post as it is my first ‘beauty’ post, if you will, I don’t really know what I am doing. Anyway,