You may have guessed that this post is a 'What is in my bag', but it is also sort of my summer essentials. Hope you enjoy!
My bag: This summer, I have been/will be using my navy spotted backpack. It is a bit battered and I have had to knot the straps as they ripped, but I still use it because I like the pockets and it is a good size. Also, I use this bag as, when I go to the beach I can fit my shoes in it.
In the big section of my bag:
1. First is obviously my phone because I take it everywhere.
2. Next is a water bottle, I fill it up throughout the day and drink from it often as it is very hot at the minute.
3. I also carry my purse with me, I have the daisy print one from Acessorize.
4. I carry a small pouch with me which just has my ‘Rimmel London Stay Matte’ powder, because my face gets shiny, a brush for my powder and my Baby Lips ‘Intense Care’.
5. Also, in the small zip pocket in the back, I put my earbuds so I can listen to music.
7. I also carry my ‘Boots Extracts Vanilla Body Spray’, which I use throughout the day.
8. Finally, I carry a small hairbrush in case my hair gets knotted up whilst on the beach.
In the front pockets:
1. In a small pocket on its own, I have my Nivea pocket size sun cream, in SPF 50, so that I don’t get burnt.
2. In the middle pocket I have my sunglasses in the little pouch I made.
3. Also in the middle pocket I carry a cereal bar and a pack of chewing gum, in case I get hungry.
4. In the other small pocket I carry a small compact mirror for when I put my powder on.
5. Finally, I have my keys in the pocket with the mirror.