I have bought a lot of stuff for school that I probably don’t need, but I thought I would share it with you anyway.
First of all, my backpack. It is from Animal and is Aztec print. It has three large sections (a huge one at the back with a laptop sleeve, a slightly smaller section and then a thin section at the front), with two pockets at the sides for drinks bottles.
WHSmith – I bought a lot in WHSmith, but a majority of it was on offer. I bought:
· 4 Ring Binders (Dark Pink, Light Blue, Indigo and Purple) - £5.48
· A 24 Pack of Sharpies - £6.99
· A Small Dotty 2015/2016 Academic Year Diary
· A Green Stripe and Chevron Lexi Collection Pencil Case - £6.99
Wilko – I bought:
· 2 Pritt Sticks (1 big one for my desk and 1 medium sized one for my pencil case) £2.50 total
· 1 Pack of Patterned Revision Cards - £1.00
· 2 Packs of Paper Mate Ink Joy Pens (1 of Plain Black and the other were multi coloured
I also bought pencils, rubbers and things like that at small local shops.